Gotsis anchor for Tech D line

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Well, Gotsis is about as close to English as we can get. Ask him how he pronounces St.John. Otherwise, his observation about the intensity of the game reminded me when my son, who spent three years as submarine liaison with the Australian Navy (sonar) said of his experience in that atmosphere -- a tour he dearly loved -- "Australians can make Southerners look manic."

I lived there. They can also make the old south look politically correct.

buzzinanut69

Jolly Good Fellow
Let's recruit some Chinese dudes next. You know they (we) are down for some engineering, and you've gotta think that there's a couple of decent prospects out of 1.whatever billion people.

Buzzoff

Georgia Tech Fan
I love Gotsis. I don't know how the D line would have functioned without him last year. I see him getting drafted in a late round. Who's the most likely to get drafted next year? Dj White?

augustabuzz

Helluva Engineer
Let's recruit some Chinese dudes next. You know they (we) are down for some engineering, and you've gotta think that there's a couple of decent prospects out of 1.whatever billion people.
We have had a naturalized Chinese-American letter in the past. Herman Lam played WR and roomed with Brent Cunningham. The last I heard, Dr. Lam was teaching Computer Design at UF.

Techster

Helluva Engineer

I'm not even sure mainland Chinese people even know what a football looks like or what to do with one. Basketball, however, they are mad about.