Got 'em right where we want 'em

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Bronco's transition will be better than Fuente's and Richt's. Richt will be better off than vpisu.
1. GT
2. UNC
3. Pitt
4. dohU
5. UVA
6. Duke
7. vpi

Adadu

Helluva Engineer
While I honestly doubt that we can make the championship on paper, this is exactly what we need. If we want to rebound, we need to be the underdog. High expectations at GT are almost never good.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
The costal is wide open. Every team has glaring question marks. We all know ours. UNC has a new QB. Pitt- New QB
Miami- They have talent but it'll be interesting to see how they adapt to Rev Ritch. VT- New coach/Offense.
Duke - Lost a lot. UVA - New coach as well. I can see the winner of the division having 2-3 losses.
My guess is UNC GT Miami Pitt VT Duke UVA. I think we end up 5-3 in ACC play. Losses to UNC, VT and either Miami or Clemson.

Yoda

Helluva Engineer
All VT has been missing is an offense. Fuentes style of O should an upgrade over anything Beamer had. You know what you get with Foster calling the D. I think it comes down to us and them in the end.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
All VT has been missing is an offense. Fuentes style of O should an upgrade over anything Beamer had. You know what you get with Foster calling the D. I think it comes down to us and them in the end.

I'm thinking there'll be some locker room stuff about the changes and feelings that Bud should've got the job. I could be wrong but I reckon this kind of transition is tough.

DvilleJacket

Helluva Engineer
My dwagie friend called me to inform me of this news earlier. I told him that it sounded good to me! We always play better when nobody thinks we have a chance. Look at last years results!

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I figure we'll end up at 4-4 in the ACC. So about 4th is right for me.

Can't expect unbiased observers to pick us higher though. We have lost to Fluke two years in a row.