Goodbye Honeycomb

stech81

Helluva Engineer
But what he didn't say is which one of these two will we use.

8e5a24b378a0491534638f5b6534730e.jpg
th

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Good start. Looked good in theory but not on uniforms or helmet

Those that dont attend miss seeing buzz run out leading the team. They also miss him hen coming by the benches , flipping, and landing on axx. After that he buzzes around and runs into goal post like a bug hits the windshield.

KIDS LIKE IT, SO NEVER MIND TILL WE HAVE SOMETHING WAY BETTER.

Thanks for ditching the honey combs!!

Southpawmac

Helluva Engineer

Here’s the full interview.

Lot of good uniform information in here:

Collins says GWG is the cleanest look in football and will be out normal look. Can be worn home and road.

After saying the honeycomb is dead they ask about blue helmets. He shuts that down and says gold helmets for the majority but we will wear white about four times this year with a gold GT on the side.

We will wear six different uniform tops this year. Specifically mentioned are: White with gold or blue numbers, and Gold with white or blue numbers. I would assume the other two are Blue with gold or white numbers, but you never know because he said the kids love the options and he likes to do that for them.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer

Here’s the full interview.

Lot of good uniform information in here:

Collins says GWG is the cleanest look in football and will be out normal look. Can be worn home and road.

After saying the honeycomb is dead they ask about blue helmets. He shuts that down and says gold helmets for the majority but we will wear white about four times this year with a gold GT on the side.

We will wear six different uniform tops this year. Specifically mentioned are: White with gold or blue numbers, and Gold with white or blue numbers. I would assume the other two are Blue with gold or white numbers, but you never know because he said the kids love the options and he likes to do that for them.

Fair enough, if the kids like them then I am for it...within reason. Players need to understand that consistency in branding is critical in marketing your team. Do you think the players at Alabama or Penn State or Michigan have "options"? Nonetheless, if our team is not a national power why not let them experiment with options to keep it fun for the players. My personal favorites are LSU, Auburn, Texas, Alabama, and Michigan. Clean, traditional, easily recognizable as that team's uniform.