Good TV Shows?

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Totally got sucked into the HBO's The Last of Us. That led me into the video game "movie" of The Last of Us. My GT freshmen days were spent playing Final Fantasy with some hall mates at Smith. Since then I have not played video games. But man, this show is really giving me the video game itch again.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Totally got sucked into the HBO's The Last of Us. That led me into the video game "movie" of The Last of Us. My GT freshmen days were spent playing Final Fantasy with some hall mates at Smith. Since then I have not played video games. But man, this show is really giving me the video game itch again.
Decent series. Just finished “Station Eleven” which I liked much more. Though some may not like the literary references or symbolism.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Anyone else watch Invasion on Apple TV?

I enjoyed it, although it was darker than many other such series. I also enjoyed the EPIX series War of the Worlds, which I think ran 2 or 3 seasons.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Endeavor, by a wide margin. My wife and I have been watching from the first season and have 6 more to go. Good acting, good scripts, good direction. And it's all set in Oxford in the mid-50s. I'd recommend it to anyone and everyone.