Good News

Yaller Jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Yes! Very good new indeed! I hope he is really ready to go. Brod, Marshall, and Mikel should put some teeth back in our offense.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
What is JT's condition? He was slower and stiff passing against Clemson..... he has taken a hell of a beating the last four weeks. I know he's not "injured", just not as good as he could be. Just like the end of last year's regular season.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
If he keeps missing games, any chance Snoddy might be able to sit the rest of this season and come back for next year? I know we are going to have a lot of ABs returning next year, but his speed and experience could be huge in JTs senior year.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
If he keeps missing games, any chance Snoddy might be able to sit the rest of this season and come back for next year? I know we are going to have a lot of ABs returning next year, but his speed and experience could be huge in JTs senior year.
The hard part for RS seniors is they have to petition not only for a medical red shirt but an extra 6th year of eligibility as well. Not very common they are given out but I think both Byerly and E. Joe are trying for next year.

B Lifsey

Helluva Engineer
The hard part for RS seniors is they have to petition not only for a medical red shirt but an extra 6th year of eligibility as well. Not very common they are given out but I think both Byerly and E. Joe are trying for next year.
How are these different - medical RS vs 6th yr? Are they "granted" by the same folks, NCAA? Also, when why would a non-RS student-athlete need a medical redshirt since they could just use their normal redshirt (hope that makes sense)?