Good AB Article

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
One small correction, Perkins is at 205 not 216. I heard him say it in an interview recently. He said he dropped the weight to help his speed and quickness and it has.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
One small correction, Perkins is at 205 not 216. I heard him say it in an interview recently. He said he dropped the weight to help his speed and quickness and it has.
I'm glad to hear this. Last year, I got the impression that he hadn't really embraced his role completely; he still seemed like a BB out of position. I think this is very good news for us. It means that if - but Heaven forfend! - Laskey should get hurt, we could move Days to BB and still have that big AB we need on the field regularly. I don't think that'll happen; opposing teams have had plenty of opportunities to put Laskey on the bench for three years now and haven't succeeded. Now that he's 10 pounds heavier, I think the chances of him getting hurt are just about zero. But you never know.

Charles's efforts off season bid fair to give us the player we all expected when he first arrived. Thanks, Charles!