Golf trip

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
I’m going on a golf trip for my birthday in March and was wondering if anyone has played any of the courses below. Any info you have about them or which ones you would play? I’ll be playing a total of 5 rounds.

1.Reunion Country Club
2.Chateau Elan woodlands course
3.Sugar Hills Golf Club
4.Bears best Atlanta
5.St. Marlo Country Club
6.The Hooch Golf Club
7.Royal Lakes Gold and Country Club
8.Chicopee Woods Golf Course (which sets of 9 holes)

THWG

Helluva Engineer
I’m going on a golf trip for my birthday in March and was wondering if anyone has played any of the courses below. Any info you have about them or which ones you would play? I’ll be playing a total of 5 rounds.

1.Reunion Country Club
3.Sugar Hills Golf Club
4.Bears best Atlanta
5.St. Marlo Country Club
6.The Hooch Golf Club
I live within 15 minutes of 1,2,7, and 8. All of them are excellent courses. Reunion is fun, but it is looonnnggg. Chateau Elan is well maintained and gives different challenges. Royal Lakes is really cool because one hole (maybe 12?? I can't recall right now) is an island green. All 3 of the Chicopee Woods courses are really nice as well, but they choose which 2 you get to play.

cyclejacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Chicopee is a public course so I'm not sure what kind of shape it is in relative to what you're looking for. It does have a lot of elevation change.

I heard that Royal Lakes was trying to sell the clubhouse or reassess the residents. Seems like there may be some financial issues but not sure if the golf course is affected. I heard this from a resident.

bravejason

Jolly Good Fellow
Play St Marlo and Bear’s Best. Skip The Hooch - it’s not a birthday course. Chateau Elan and Reunion are worth playing. I’ve not played the others.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos

1.Reunion Country Club
3.Sugar Hills Golf Club
4.Bears best Atlanta
5.St. Marlo Country Club
6.The Hooch Golf Club

I've played them all except Reunion but it has been a while since I played any of them except for Marlo which I play some what regularly. I think Chateau Elan and Bears Best may be the best of them but again, don't know about Reunion.

bravejason

Jolly Good Fellow
I said I hadn’t played Chicopee, but after reviewing my list of courses played, I see that I did play it and gave it a 4 out 5 stars rating.