Goldrush and GT Police performance last night

YJAlleyCat

Jolly Good Fellow
That was one of the few things (besides Red Panda) that made me smile and laugh up to that point. And that was right around when we started playing really well and closing the gap. The last ten game minutes or so were really fun to watch, and this seemed to loosen everyone up and get the crowd going.

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
That was one of the few things (besides Red Panda) that made me smile and laugh up to that point. And that was right around when we started playing really well and closing the gap. The last ten game minutes or so were really fun to watch, and this seemed to loosen everyone up and get the crowd going.
Seconded—and I’m not just saying that because @YJAlleyCat is my spouse. I think that was the turning-point, morale-wise, for all the GT fans in attendance.

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
I was impressed. They had violent cuts, no turnovers, and a nice spin move towards the basket. Just got to work on guard rebounding and we will be in good shape. (feel free to boo any of the bad puns in this)

sidenote: S/O to Cardi B & Bruno

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
I was impressed. They had violent cuts, no turnovers, and a nice spin move towards the basket. Just got to work on guard rebounding and we will be in good shape. (feel free to boo any of the bad puns in this)

sidenote: S/O to Cardi B & Bruno
Police Officers get Violent at Basketball Game According to Georgia Tech Fans next up after the break

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
The original plan was to get the cops on their knees and then start the star spangled banner.