Golden

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
I have no idea what their budget is like, but if they want to win at an affordable cost, he is the guy.

Prosushi

Georgia Tech Fan
Fuente would be at the top of my list for a HC vacancy in the P5. What he has done for Memphis has been great.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
OMG I could not even imagine the **** that would go on in Miami if Mike Leach was the Head Coach. I would honestly think the President of the University would step in and say no at that point.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
WHY DID THEY FIRE HIM ALREADY. I wanted us to be the cause! ugh
Even though we didn't help I'm miami coach getting fired and we blew it we need to BEE focused in getting Uga coach fired this year. That's well within our grasp.
We can't focus on vt or Uga until net year. We were pressing against unc so let's go get uva.

GTBandit22

Helluva Engineer
Fuente has to be the top guy. Cheap(ish)
Young
QB guy
And most importantly, Latino. The question is whether Miami has the money. He is making 1.4 million at Memphis... Which is pretty mind blowing, when you think where coaches salaries were just 10 years ago.
I never would have thought a place like Memphis could pay that much.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Let's hope Miami doesn't rebound next week like USC did after firing Sarkisian. Here's to hoping they bring Mark Richt back home.

Bull Sh!t, I want Miami to rebound and take it out on Fluke this weekend. (I erased a lot of politically offensive but honest sentiment about what else I want.) Won't happen probably. Fluke remains the luckiest Coastal team around the last few years. But Fluke will get neutered again in the ACCCG and in the bowl game like last year.

Miami isn't that bad this year (not counting the Clemson where Miami apparently quit). Miami beat Nebraska and VT. Miami only lost by 5 @ FSU. They have the talent to rebound big time. But with the head coach leaving, most of the assistants have to be worried about their future too. On the other side of the argument though, the players should want to show that it was the coach and not them who was defective.

The ESPN discussion on replacements: Butch Davis, Mario Cristobal, Rich Rodriquez and Lame Kitten.

Cam

Helluva Engineer
Bull Sh!t, I want Miami to rebound and take it out on Fluke this weekend. (I erased a lot of politically offensive but honest sentiment about what else I want.) Won't happen probably. Fluke remains the luckiest Coastal team around the last few years. But Fluke will get neutered again in the ACCCG and in the bowl game like last year.

Miami isn't that bad this year (not counting the Clemson where Miami apparently quit). Miami beat Nebraska and VT. Miami only lost by 5 @ FSU. They have the talent to rebound big time. But with the head coach leaving, most of the assistants have to be worried about their future too. On the other side of the argument though, the players should want to show that it was the coach and not them who was defective.

The ESPN discussion on replacements: Butch Davis, Mario Cristobal, Rich Rodriquez and Lame Kitten.
I honestly thought we were playing Miami next week when I made this comment. But if they're playing Duke, yeah, I definitely want them to rebound. Just hope they're down against us.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
No idea why Miami fans have such a hard on for Butch, he skipped town on them and then proved himself both an average coach and a terrible cheater at UNC. I'd LOVE them to hire Kiffin, he would put them in a hole they might never get out of. Rich Rodriguez would be a tough guy for us to deal with down there...they always talk up the "pro style" angle there so he's probably not likely, but he could be damn good with all that talent they're surrounded by.

sidewalkGTfan

Helluva Engineer
I don't get the Butch talk since dah U just had a major NCAA investigation and Butch basically got run out of UNC for NCAA infractions as well.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I honestly thought we were playing Miami next week when I made this comment. But if they're playing Duke, yeah, I definitely want them to rebound. Just hope they're down against us.

NP, my hatred for Fluke transcends rationality. All in all when a coach leaves, there is turmoil. I remember when we got Dabo for his first game @ Clemson. They were a fire drill.