Golden Nugget Releases Lines for 100 Games

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
I don't care. Drive up to South Carolina, arrive 4 hours early, pound a 6 pack of the finest Atlanta metro area craft you can find, and cheer on Collins and our 2019 team. No expectations, just have fun and enjoy the experience. You'll experience fewer more raucous parties and entrances than a banner revealing Thursday night game in Death Valley.

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
Was that the game that Alabama played after losing the previous week to LSU? If so, they started the year 0-2 and I bet the Bear started thinking about retirement just about then. I watched it on TV and was amazed but remember thinking this Tide team is not quite the steam rollers the Bear had a few years before. Of course, we are a lot better now than we were then. I honestly wonder if Coach Curry REALLY knew what he was getting into at that time.

No, they beat LSU 24-7 and were ranked number 2.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Fwiw, CGC's stated goals in general are up-tempo O and aggressive D. It will be interesting to see if that's what we do or if we do something different because of opposition.

TromboneJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I don't care. Drive up to South Carolina, arrive 4 hours early, pound a 6 pack of the finest Atlanta metro area craft you can find, and cheer on Collins and our 2019 team. No expectations, just have fun and enjoy the experience. You'll experience fewer more raucous parties and entrances than a banner revealing Thursday night game in Death Valley.
Don’t pound the good stuff before the game. Get a variety pack of Monday Night for before the game, and then go to a bar and drink something local after the game. I miss Atlanta beer. Somebody send me some Sweetwater; I’m feeling homesick*.

*I only lived in Atlanta as a Tech student but still called it home, so I feel like it counts.

85Escape

Helluva Engineer
Yep.

For those that don't know that was the only game we won that year. Started off the season by beating Bama... Thought my freshman year football was going to be great.

I was right there with you, friend. I still vividly remember Herschel running past the Rat Section as we threw pennies at him in the last game that year.