Going to UNC Game

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
Since my daughter and I will be in North Carolina this weekend visiting my mother in law in Pinehurst, we are going to go up to Chapel Hill for the game. I have never been to a game there, so I have several questions-
Anyone else going?
What part of Kenan Stadium are the Tech tickets in (I might look at Stubhub before contacting the AD)?
Anyone have any advice on parking near the stadium?
Thanks.

presjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm going, but it is my first time there as well. I can check my tickets when I get home tonight to see what section they are if nobody else replies before then. I have no idea about parking. I glanced at a link by UNC on parking and my takeaway was that there aren't many spots available on campus.

sidewalkGTfan

Helluva Engineer
I can't remember the visiting sections but the parking kinda sucks. Last time we went (I think it was '10), we parked in a lot and took a shuttle to the stadium. Took forever to leave after the game. If you're over 5'8" tall, be prepared to eat your knees when sitting cause the bleachers are tight.

Llowe1973

Georgia Tech Fan
I went a couple of years ago and finding parking is a challenge. We parked in a restaurant parking lot (paid) and had to walk quite a ways. The people were very nice and willing to help. Fyi... We encountered a good deal of traffic trying to get to the campus - so leave enough time to get there and find parking. Good luck and bring home a win!!!