Going to the game on the 15th?

Jmonty71

Banned
Thanks to Vettix, I will be going to the game on Wednesday. Just wondering who else is attending. Would be cool to meet people and say "hi".

gte447f

Ramblin' Wreck
I will be there. How does vettix work? I occasionally have extra tix and have thought about donating to vettix.

Jmonty71

Banned
I will be there. How does vettix work? I occasionally have extra tix and have thought about donating to vettix.
Vettix.com. you can donate on the site. GT does better than most schools, with donations. Put it this way....never once have I seen UGA tickets on Vettix.

gte447f

Ramblin' Wreck
GT actually has a web page that is part of the season ticket holder account login where season ticket holders can donate tickets directly to vettix I believe. I have thought about using it to donate extra tickets, but I have hesitated because I wasn’t sure if the tix might end up going unused. I want to make sure the tickets get used and used by GT fans and not visitor fans. I was hoping that, behind the scenes, GT was actively seeking out veterans to connect with the tickets.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I think the outcome of this game will be a look-ahead to where the rest of the season goes from here ... I'm really hoping we show-up and assert some consistency !!

After the way we played against BC (following duke, unc, FSU), I'll be surprised if we don't come out and play really well.

(that's not a jinx ... it's just not)

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
God willing, we will continue our win streak against the Catholics.

Sent from my ASUS_Z01RD using Tapatalk

Jmonty71

Banned
It seems like we just could never get that go ahead basket. Too many missed free throws and turnovers. But, still a decent game.