Going to the Game alone

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
My family is not going to make the trip Saturday and I will be sitting next to empty seats. Any Tech fans looking for a seat for the UNC game? I will be driving up from the Savannah, GA area early Saturday morning and would be happy to have company if you are near.
I'm leaving from Richmond hill today. Only thing is, I'm staying home (McDonough) to watch the game. I just work in Richmond hill during the week.

Longestday

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
@GTChE92 ... My son's soccer game was canceled as the fields will not be available Saturday, and we will both be going. We will see you there! Go Jackets!

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Is going to the game alone any different than going to watch at s bar alone? I do it every Saturday...... I live a lonely life..... lol

You two need to hook up, tailgate, and get into the stadium:D

All kidding aside. Tech fans may "go to" a game alone, but y'all ain't alone anymore once you arrive.....unless the section you sit in is very craptastic :p If so move down or over and join the crowd, no one will complain. FYI...the top portion of sec 101 is loud and rowdy, come join the fun.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
I’m going to thread jack for a quick second because it’s not worth creating a thread. I’m trying to buy tickets for a game later this year and trying to figure out which seats should be better but can’t remember which direction the seat numbers go around the stadium? For instance, in Section 223, would seat 1 or seat 32 be closer to midfield?

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
I have 2 tickets I'd like to get rid of.
The kiddo has a school function tomorrow and we won't be able to attend.
These are hard copies therefore I'd have to meet somewhere.
Up 85.
Perhaps commerce or Braselton area.
I'd like to not go further down 85 if possible.
Private message if interested.
We will be at the remaining home games.
The past 2 wknds have been tied up with school functions.

Thanks

I’m going to thread jack for a quick second because it’s not worth creating a thread. I’m trying to buy tickets for a game later this year and trying to figure out which seats should be better but can’t remember which direction the seat numbers go around the stadium? For instance, in Section 223, would seat 1 or seat 32 be closer to midfield?
I am in section 225, and seat 1 is at midfield. Assuming the seats are number in the same direction in section 223 (left to right facing the field), then seat 1 is closer to midfield.