Godfrey on campus today

sd_dragon

Georgia Tech Fan
Sorry, Steven Godfrey. Sbnation college football writer and co-host of Podcast Ain't Played Nobody. It's a nerd football podcast basically glorifying the minutia of college football as opposed to talking SEC, Texas, Michigan, Ohio State all the time.

Other co-host is Bill Connelly - proprietor of the S&P+ analytics system - he writes a ~2000 word preview of each team every offseason that are perfect for chewing up the offseason and getting ahead of your buddies in whatever college football pick 'em pool you find yourself in this coming season.

On their podcast, Godfrey mentioned he'd be doing a long piece on Collins this offseason, and it looks like he's starting work on that around the spring game and will likely be here through the weekend. Whenever it does come out, I'll link it in this thread.

jchens_GT

Ramblin' Wreck
Sorry, Steven Godfrey. Sbnation college football writer and co-host of Podcast Ain't Played Nobody. It's a nerd football podcast basically glorifying the minutia of college football as opposed to talking SEC, Texas, Michigan, Ohio State all the time.

Other co-host is Bill Connelly - proprietor of the S&P+ analytics system - he writes a ~2000 word preview of each team every offseason that are perfect for chewing up the offseason and getting ahead of your buddies in whatever college football pick 'em pool you find yourself in this coming season.

On their podcast, Godfrey mentioned he'd be doing a long piece on Collins this offseason, and it looks like he's starting work on that around the spring game and will likely be here through the weekend. Whenever it does come out, I'll link it in this thread.

I listen to their podcast and enjoy them. Generally very good. Looking forward to Godfrey’s story.