God we needed that. (POSTGAME THREAD GT 26 - PITT 21)

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
I THINK WE MAY HAVE FOUND OUR COACH!!

Charlie Thomas!! EJ WITH THE ONE HANDED GRAB! SIMS WITH THAT RUN! ELEY PLAYING HARD!!

LETS GOOOO!! NO ARGUING TONIGHT.

WE CAN ALL AGREE OUR UNIS LOOK DAMN FINE TONIGHT GENTLEMAN. LETS GOOOOO!!

1-0 in division play!!

rjl1990

Georgia Tech Fan
We're not good. The offense needs a lot of work. But I saw more heart and want-to tonight than I've seen in years. Excited to see how the players respond and (hopefully) build on this performance.
The offense does need work, but we were going against a solid defense. To open saying we're not good, after going to the defending ACC Champ's house and beating them is a little heavy. I get where you are going, but man, that opening sentence...

GTBandit22

Helluva Engineer
Hassan Hall and Charlie coming up clutch. Defense played one hell of a game, just make sure you keep your foot on their throat!

Pitt with the vintage CGC defense on second and goal from the 23

It’s never easy but damn is it satisfying to win.

Went on the road and pulled off an upset against a ranked division opponent as 3 TD underdogs.

Great job players and coaches. Still a lot of work to do, but cannot be prouder to be a tech fan.

slugboy

Staff member
Turnovers (and good defense) were the story of the game. We also won the special teams battle.
https://gameonpaper.com/cfb/game/401411129

E49B40CB-4E55-4C0A-B913-8EC061E25D00.jpeg

EB86C668-A715-4269-970F-373215A0FFBF.png

6D5B8BD3-777E-44DE-8D2C-00894CED4D21.png

Attachments

• ECB0815C-0E26-4E67-9183-A2EBBCBD0E08.png
    ECB0815C-0E26-4E67-9183-A2EBBCBD0E08.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 127
Last edited:

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Going out on a limb here, but Pitt is the best team GT pays the rest of the year, in the ACC
Don't know, UNC is explosive but is not as physical as Pitt. You are probably right. A ranked Coastal team is such a rarity and damn if Tech didn't go and put that out the window. I thought Miami was loaded but they are doing what Miami does best...playing down to the level of opponents and underachieving.

rjl1990

Georgia Tech Fan
I THINK WE MAY HAVE FOUND OUR COACH!!

Charlie Thomas!! EJ WITH THE ONE HANDED GRAB! SIMS WITH THAT RUN! ELEY PLAYING HARD!!

LETS GOOOO!! NO ARGUING TONIGHT.

WE CAN ALL AGREE OUR UNIS LOOK DAMN FINE TONIGHT GENTLEMAN. LETS GOOOOO!!

1-0 in division play!!
If we can keep this up, HCBK is going to make it tough on the decision makers... With really just 5 days work, so many differences. Special teams did their job, defense looked good, offense did what it took. Congrats to the White and Gold!

SOWEGA Jacket

Helluva Engineer
Any win is a good win. And it feels good. Turnovers were the difference. Next week is huge because we had this same win last year against UNC and then tanked he rest of the season. Win 2 in a row next week and the entire psyche of everyone changes. I think we finally win 2 in a row but turnovers will probably tell the story once again.