Go Clemson

gtrower

Helluva Engineer
Clemson needs to tread carefully there. Their OL isn’t elite and they have maybe the worst QB depth chart in the country behind DJU. They could easily go from a 12 win team to a 7 win team if he gets banged up in that game.

Would be wild to see a playoff contender running wildcat as their base formation for half the season.

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
Clemson needs to tread carefully there. Their OL isn’t elite and they have maybe the worst QB depth chart in the country behind DJU. They could easily go from a 12 win team to a 7 win team if he gets banged up in that game.

Would be wild to see a playoff contender running wildcat as their base formation for half the season.
Taisun Phommachanh is cleared to play for them now and is on the depth chart for the opener as the backup.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Ugag is a real threat to win it all this year. We'd better hope Clemson can derail their train fresh out of the station.
Night game at Death Valley will help their chances. Tigers are a 3.5 point favorite, and I wouldn't touch it.
Correct on all points in my opinion.

augustabuzz

Helluva Engineer
Ugag is a real threat to win it all this year. We'd better hope Clemson can derail their train fresh out of the station.
Night game at Death Valley will help their chances. Tigers are a 3.5 point favorite, and I wouldn't touch it.
Yes, their schedule is Clemson and the ten Dwarves and ending at Ga. Tech.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I have no problem rooting for Clemson against anyone other than us, even more true - I have no problem rooting for anyone playing UGA.
. . Let's go tiggers!

Angry Feed Me GIF

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
Yes, their schedule is Clemson and the ten Dwarves and ending at Ga. Tech.
Besides Clemson and hopefully us, Florida is the only one with a decent chance to win but they lost Trask… Although they lost that game to South Carolina a few years ago that they shouldn’t have. Hopefully they blow a couple against inferior teams.

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
Besides Clemson and hopefully us, Florida is the only one with a decent chance to win but they lost Trask… Although they lost that game to South Carolina a few years ago that they shouldn’t have. Hopefully they blow a couple against inferior teams.
They're @ Auburn, who I think could be pretty good. Games they have the best chance to lose are Clemson, Florida, Auburn, and, uh, Tech of course.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*

Sell me on this.

UGA has:

OL injuries
WR threats look meh
RBs that are no where in comparison to guys they have had in the past. Nosure if there is a Caleb King in that room.
Mediocre DB room
No Gilbert
No Washington

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Sell me on this.

UGA has:

OL injuries
WR threats look meh
RBs that are no where in comparison to guys they have had in the past. Nosure if there is a Caleb King in that room.
Mediocre DB room
No Gilbert
No Washington
Because they have the number one recruiting class in the nation and they have the number one fans in the nation who know in their hearts that this is the number one team in the nation.

tic

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
Sell me on this.

UGA has:

OL injuries
WR threats look meh
Mediocre DB room
No Gilbert
No Washington
Hope you're right and they're not just re-loading.
All the same, I'm sure we'd all like to see them stumble out of the starting gate, just to be sure. Love to see them wake up 0-1 Sunday morning.