Get College Gameday to ATL!

Wrecked

Ramblin' Wreck
If that is the choice, go to Michie Stadium at Army. Ive had season tickets at both, there is no better venue and gameday than at West Point. Plus they have 4000 students in the stands we have 800. Reward the students.

BCJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
As much as I'd love to have CGD in Atlanta, and aybe GT and UCF actually playing a real OOC opponent is a worthwhile story for them.

IMHO, taking off the gold colored glasses, the Va/VT rivalry game is probably the bigger game. West Point would be really cool, it's always nice when they visit a 'lesser' football school with a lot of history. The service academies are always cool.

As long as it's not Loserville and Da U. I think there's probably a level of hell that's just being trapped at a Louisville/Miami tailgate with those fans...

GoJacketsInRaleigh

Ramblin' Wreck
There are 10 schools that have never hosted gameday. I best we see some of them get crossed off the list this year since everything is going to be weird and social distanced. For example, Wake Forest gets one finally this weekend. I could see Duke, UVA, Syracuse, and Kansas getting one for this reason. The other 5 aren't playing this fall: Cal, Illinois, Minnesota, Rutgers, and Maryland