Article Georgia Tech vs Wright State

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
Defense is effort and we haven’t played any the last 2 games. This team and staff is in a funk. Should have seen this coming with all the offcourt drama. This is what I expected last year.

Unfortunately the saying that defense is effort is more a nice little quip rather than accurate. There is plenty of skill and experience needed to play defense.

ASURAMS07

Jolly Good Fellow
We look like what we were told we were going to be last year. 0-18 in conference play looks real right now. That's sad.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
At this point I would be shocked to see JO put up decent numbers during ACC play and declare for the draft. This program appears to be a sinking ship right now.

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
Got a theory I'm working on, we can't beat teams with dog mascots. What do wofford, grambling, UGA, Tennessee, and wright State have in common? Gotta be it.

GT_B

Ramblin' Wreck
I’d like to hear pastner comments on the team right now...does he even care we look like an AAU team on defense right now?

I thought that’s what he prides himself on. He didn’t even seem that upset most of the game about our defense. And please keep Moore on the bench, permanently.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
I’d like to hear pastner comments on the team right now...does he even care we look like an AAU team on defense right now?

I thought that’s what he prides himself on. He didn’t even seem that upset most of the game about our defense. And please keep Moore on the bench, permanently.
Maybe the Memphis fans were right about him...........................................................................................................just sayin';)