• VT by 7-13

Votes: 44 35.5%
  • VT by 14+

Votes: 18 14.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NorthAvenueNation

Jolly Good Fellow
Seeing TO play would be great, but it’s probably doubtful. I’d love to see JG play, but that’s highly unlikely. I’m going to stick with optimism because our guys deserve it: GT 29 VT 22

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Just want bump this so you non believers can remember how bad you are at predictions.

To be fair about this, I picked them in this contest (just like I most always do). But I'd be lying if I said I put money on this (or any other) GT game and I don't claim to possess more knowledge than those who picked against. But I really doubt anyone is giving these things much thought before submitting their choice. I spend as much time on my prognostications as I do choosing my socks each day.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer

Bud let me down. Nah, the Jackets were primed and ready to go. The line blocking was similar to the carnage visited on Louisville. It is astonishing to me how a team can look so bad against Duke scoring only 14 points and then turn around and score on what was it? 7 of 10 or so possessions? Remarkable. This is the same Virginia Tech team that beat Duke handily when both were ranked in the top 25. It is also the same team that lost to Old Dominion and was blasted by Notre Dame. Make what you will of that.