Article Georgia Tech vs. North Texas Preview

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer

Interesting. Confirms going small for sure. At least against NT. And no differentiation between the 3 vying for the PF spot - I'll give Moses a pass for the outlier here.

What is really sort of disappointing is AD not having a rebound. Especially on a day he knows Lammers has been told not to rebound. You would think he would work to step up there. Cole as well but I am focusing more on AD as I think he is the one CJP wants to start when we go big.

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
I was able to attend both games last week, but wanted to rewatch them. They are not on Watchespn or GT Bob's channel. Am I out of luck? I know one was broadcast on Fox sportsouth, but I had thought espn had internet rebroadcast/archive rights for all ACC games?

ramblinjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Both are on Watch ESPN. On my iPhone I go to app, choose search, type "Georgia Tech", click on "Replay" tab. Close my eyes as I scroll by the first item.

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
Both are on Watch ESPN. On my iPhone I go to app, choose search, type "Georgia Tech", click on "Replay" tab. Close my eyes as I scroll by the first item.
Thanks!

Odd that: choose replays, select last two weeks, then select mens bball . . . and that doesn't work. I bet they archive them differently depending on where it originally aired.