• Miami by 7-13

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Miami by 14+

Votes: 85 63.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jackets55

Jolly Good Fellow
Considering our leading tackler is out for 30 minutes, 1st half looks to be brutal. Miami wins but I would stay away from the spread (18)as this could be close or a curb stomping. Take the over (45.5) as a sure bet.

TromboneJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Considering our leading tackler is out for 30 minutes, 1st half looks to be brutal. Miami wins but I would stay away from the spread (18)as this could be close or a curb stomping. Take the over (45.5) as a sure bet.
Curry should be fine to play the whole game. His targeting penalty was in the first half of the Duke game.

GTJake

Helluva Engineer
The weather is listed as AM Thunderstorms, with the chance of rain at 24% at kickoff.
I think this will be a sloppy game, but not a blow-out. Miami as been inconsistent barely beating Western Michigan, so if all the planets line-up perfectly, just maybe ... but in reality UM 21 GT 7

jacket_fan

Ramblin' Wreck
Louisville, Virginia Tech, and Boston College are all rated worse than us on defense according to FEI.
https://www.bcftoys.com/2019-dfei

According to SP+, VT, BC, Louisville, North Carolina, and Wake Forest are worse.
https://www.espn.com/college-footba...sp+-rankings-week-7-ohio-state-takes-top-spot

We can do better, but we are not the worst defense in the ACC.

My bad. I was looking at the ACC website, and they have us ranked next to last.

http://theacc.com/stats.aspx?path=football&year=2019

tsrich

Ramblin' Wreck
Storks 37 - GT 20

Defense plays a little bit better. A couple garbage time scores make is closer.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and predict 2 made FGs for us

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
They have marked us on their calendar for last years loss. Diaz needs a big margin win to silence some of their fans. They just held uva to 9 points. If the weather stays away then it’s going to get ugly. Hate to say it but I think they will run up the score if they get a chance. I really don’t want to see that short special teams guy score. 45-0 tropical storms

NorthAvenueNation

Jolly Good Fellow
Since I’m not a betting man, I always make picks with my heart. Therefore...

GT - 20
Miami - 17

Our defense shows up...
We have more drives like our first against Duke...
Tobias Oliver catches a TD pass...

LibertyTurns

Banned
There’s few on here that nailed this game.