Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Miami by 7-13

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Miami by 14+

Votes: 85 63.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deleted member 2897

We get 4 turnovers and only give them 2. Harvin punts so much that his leg flies off in the 4th quarter. He’s rushed to the hospital and thanks to the quick work by GT players using the turnover chain as a tourniquet, he is saved. He has a long road to recovery though, and without an experienced kicker, Collins professes to instill an elite 4th down offense. Miami wins 19-12, as all we could manage were 6 safeties.

tmhunter52

Helluva Engineer
I think if we quick kick a lot on 3rd down we can technically avoid the 3-and-out stat, avoid picks on 3rd and long plays, minimize the possibility of long run backs on punts and keep the offense fresh. Of course, we would have to disguise Harvin as Graham. Think UM would notice?

Unfortunately I don't feel that we will look to utilize plays that might work and we will continue to try and throw more than we should. Our defense wears out again Miami 45 -7.

JorgeJonas

Helluva Engineer
Every game they’ve played against 1-A schools has been a one score game. There’s reason to believe this could be a close game, which means it could be a coin toss on whether we actually win it. Ultimately I have no faith in this team to do anything consistently well enough, though. Canes, 34-20.

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
Da "U" will beat us by 2 TD's or more. I do think we will pull an upset this year, I just don't think its this game :)

Josh H

Jolly Good Fellow