Georgia Tech University <sigh>

crut

Helluva Engineer
As someone who thinks that colors matter and less navy and more gold is important - I do not think this is that important. I also am pretty confident with the amount of content put out there under Collins and the meticulous-ness of the branding - people will get it down pretty quickly. I think you'll see recruits refer to it as "The Institute" pretty ubiquitously a year from now.

Jacket Forever

Jolly Good Fellow
"Georgia Tech University" always gets under my skin. Of course, maybe Stephon didn't really know. My understanding is that he had a pretty cavalier attitude about actually being on campus and attending class for that one year.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Well, did Stephen say it that way? I was annoyed because the article wasn’t quoting Stephon, and as journalists they should get it right.

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
At one time I would have cared. Doesn’t bother me at all now.

Big deal.

Bigger issues to me.
Georgia Institute of Technology, also referred to as Georgia Tech, is a university. Their nomenclature doesn't bother me either. As someone posted, we have bigger issues to address.

Sent from my ASUS_Z01RD using Tapatalk

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Georgia Institute of Technology, also referred to as Georgia Tech, is a university. Their nomenclature doesn't bother me either. As someone posted, we have bigger issues to address.

Sent from my ASUS_Z01RD using Tapatalk

I'm way more bothered by our jack *** fans who can't wait to correct a kid's mistake when announcing an offer, rather than celebrating the kid's moment and letting the coaches offering correct the kid behind closed doors.

Always a great way to make a first impression by our fans.

ESPNjacket

Helluva Engineer
I'm way more bothered by our jack *** fans who can't wait to correct a kid's mistake when announcing an offer, rather than celebrating the kid's moment and letting the coaches offering correct the kid behind closed doors.

Always a great way to make a first impression by our fans.

No time is wasted letting everyone know of our pedantic tendencies. Truth in advertising!

tumblr_leycugv4UD1qe0eclo1_500.gif