Georgia Tech turnover prop

melloace

Jolly Good Fellow
I don't like them. Turnovers are often the products of several players doing their jobs. INTs are usually products of good pass rush and beating the WR. Fumbles are often caused by one player punching the ball and another hustling to the ball carrier. If we do something we need to do something in gt fashion like the turnover TI-83 or turnover Abacus just because it would be hilarious.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
636401623680917919-trashcan.jpg

MidtownJacket

Staff member
coach basically has said it won't happen here. I hope he is right.

This poster summed it up well..
I don't like them. Turnovers are often the products of several players doing their jobs. INTs are usually products of good pass rush and beating the WR. Fumbles are often caused by one player punching the ball and another hustling to the ball carrier. If we do something we need to do something in gt fashion like the turnover TI-83 or turnover Abacus just because it would be hilarious.

plangineer

Jolly Good Fellow
Sounds like we already have a better thing if you read the article. Really like the idea of the baton as we've implemented it. Gives the opportunity for players to have it from all three aspects of the game. Very cool.
I agree - really like the idea of a baton. Good motivator while also letting the team know it's not just one individual - it's a team game and you have to 'pass' the baton to win.