Georgia Tech @ Tulane prediction thread

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Everyone has an opinion and an a$$****. The Vegas line is consistently -10 for us. http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-football/odds/las-vegas/

Until there is accountability for the accuracy of game calls, outlets like the Bleacher Report are just there for entertainment and to pick upsets. The Vegas line is about 80% correct at picking the winner.

I agree with you Top88 - we are getting no respect. Last night in the Pitt game, they talked about how Pitt was going to be a force in Coastal. They listed VT, UM, UNC and Duke several times as contenders. Only mentioned us once. That's what happens when you don't destroy a FCS team. Our respect will have to be earned. I expect for us to be in the top 2 or tied for top 2 in Coastal at the end of the season. But that is pure optimism based on only knowing GT in depth.

Squints

Helluva Engineer
Bleacher Report has Tulane 37 GT 31, we are always underrated but this is getting ridiculous. Hope our guys see some of this and go out to bust some heads.

Who gives a **** about what Bleacher Report says? It's Bleacher Report.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
In other news, at halftime of James Madison vs Lehigh, Vad Lee is 5 of 12 for 34 yds (2.8 ypa) and is credited with 3 carries for 5 yds (1.7 ypc), with a long of 3.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
In other news, at halftime of James Madison vs Lehigh, Vad Lee is 5 of 12 for 34 yds (2.8 ypa) and is credited with 3 carries for 5 yds (1.7 ypc), with a long of 3.

Sad. I had such high hopes for him. Shows how much of the game is mental. You have to have a certain level of physical capability, but after that mental becomes so important.