Georgia Tech Ticket Stubs

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
Hey guys,

I'm new to the site and have spent most of my time on Scout, but I can't stand the negativity over there.

Before I make any posts about Tech sports, I wanted to share my website with everyone.

Ever since I was a kid I've kept tickets from sporting events that I attended, mostly consisting of tickets from Tech football games. In the fall of 2011 I decided to start collecting tickets from every Tech football game all-time. To this point I've amassed a collection over 1,200 tickets, press passes, and student ticket books spanning more than 730 games back to 1921.

My entire collection can be seen at http://georgiatechticketstubs.com. You can view the tickets by season or opponent, and the home page shows recent additions by date. If you take a look at the Wanted Tickets page you can see a list of every ticket that I'm actively seeking.

Check it out if you get a chance, and shoot me an e-mail if you've got anything that I'm looking for. I will gladly discuss purchasing anything that is outstanding if you're willing to part with it. Furthermore, I've got tons of duplicates, so if anyone is interested in trades, please contact me as well.

If nothing else, please just let me know what you think of the site.

Thanks for reading!

[email protected]
GO JACKETS!!!
TO HELL WITH GEORGIA!!!