Georgia Tech "The Process": Episode 4 - Return

gtg771r

Jolly Good Fellow
These videos are so good. Don't tell anyone but watching the Joe highlights with the interviews brought back some childhood memories and possibly a tear or two in my eyes.

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
I expected the topic of this episode to have been released near the end of the series as sort of like a "going full circle" concept.

Also, saw @John Davis's photo on the wall. :cool:

daBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
I thought The Migration was pretty cool. But these videos are quite possibly the best marketing efforts to come out of Georgia Tech in my lifetime.

cyptomcat

Ramblin' Wreck
I hope they have an episode with Michael Johnson, Calvin Johnson, Bay Bay and other Tech NFL stars.

(otherwise some Tech pros that work out at Tech in the off season could have been included in this episode under 'returning' for summers)

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
I hope they have an episode with Michael Johnson, Calvin Johnson, Bay Bay and other Tech NFL stars.

(otherwise some Tech pros that work out at Tech in the off season could have been included in this episode under 'returning' for summers)
That'll be pretty awesome. Surprised Steven Sylvester wasn't in the vid now that he's part of the coaching staff as GA.

ToddM

In one word, emotional.

In many words, I never played college ball but this video made me feel the emotions of putting the radio to my ear and sitting on the porch visualizing the play by play by Kim King, feeling the drama, the ecstatic fist pumping energized emotion and yes the extreme let down, all emotions that Tech put into my childhood. Brought back memories of my uncle, who was like my father, rest in peace Tommy. He gave me support, discipline, love and the good sense to support Tech over Georgia.

This is what we need back, traditional tear drawing emotion, raw reverent spine chilling emotion.