Georgia Tech Players In The XFL

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
I wish there were more. I hate that Justin Thomas never got traction anywhere. I've wondered the past few years if he would have been better off playing a different position in college after all.
Hard to say, he's just so small. It was also his choice to be an awesome qb for us instead of being a db elsewhere despite the effect that may have had on his ability to get to the NFL, which I'm very grateful for.

travgt01

Ramblin' Wreck
I think Justin Thomas would have played pro football as a defensive back for sure(y)
Doubtful. DB's are pretty big guys these days. Gotta match up with all the 6'5" receivers. Can't imagine him winning a lot of jump balls, and at his size it would have been difficult to be a good tackler.

Slot receiver/punt/kick returner would have been his best bet imo, although who knows if he has good hands or not. He could have taken snaps at AB like Sanu/Tayson Hill too.

BeeStorm

Banned
Doubtful. DB's are pretty big guys these days. Gotta match up with all the 6'5" receivers. Can't imagine him winning a lot of jump balls, and at his size it would have been difficult to be a good tackler.

Slot receiver/punt/kick returner would have been his best bet imo, although who knows if he has good hands or not. He could have taken snaps at AB like Sanu/Tayson Hill too.

Plenty of short guys in the NFL. 5'10 LB this year. Plenty of DBs shorter than 6 ft.

Oakland

Helluva Engineer
I didn't realize the XFL was making a come back. Maybe He Hate Me will make a come back too. Hopefully JT is using his GT education now.

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
Hope this goes better than the AAF. I think a bunch of guys didn't get paid what they were promised and Burden tweeted out they didn't even get their W2's from their time there.

armeck

Jolly Good Fellow
Hope this goes better than the AAF. I think a bunch of guys didn't get paid what they were promised and Burden tweeted out they didn't even get their W2's from their time there.
They have much better financial backing and plan than the AAF had. I anticipate at least 2 full seasons.

DaltonJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I hope it works and last a while. There are a lot of players who can benefit from this and maybe potentially turn it into a shot at the nfl. This one does feel different and maybe has more lasting potential than the aaf or the original xfl. I’ve decided to adopt the wildcats as my team in the league.