Georgia Tech (PK) vs. NC State

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Jackets vs. Wolfpack opens as a Pick 'em, with the Tech showing as a one point favorite depending on the book. Get down to BDS folks and increase the advantage.

Track line movement here: https://www.vegasinsider.com/[email protected]/date/11-21-19

Other Coastal spreads:
  • Duke @ Wake Forest (-6.5)... The Blue Devils head into this on a 4 game losing streak and need 2 wins to guarantee a bowl berth.
  • Liberty @ Virginia (-17)
  • Pittsburgh @ Virginia Tech (-3)
  • Miami (-18.5) @ FIU

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
Jackets vs. Wolfpack opens as a Pick 'em, with the Tech showing as a one point favorite depending on the book. Get down to BDS folks and increase the advantage.

Track line movement here: https://www.vegasinsider.com/[email protected]/date/11-21-19

Other Coastal spreads:
  • Duke @ Wake Forest (-6.5)... The Blue Devils head into this on a 4 game losing streak and need 2 wins to guarantee a bowl berth.
  • Miami (-18.5) @ FIU
Georgia Tech wins 24-19
Wake Forest wins 31-17
Virginia wins 38-17
Virginia Tech wins 28-24
Miami wins 40-10

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos

Other Coastal spreads:
  • Miami (-18.5) @ FIU

snagged 2 tix on S hub upper east for $27.00 a couple of hours ago.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Thanks. Didn't realize it was Thursday. Good news so it won't screw up Saturday.

NC State is really bad. So are we. I'm sure ESPN is overjoyed at this match-up Thursday night. :whistle:
State is in a similar situation as us. Lots of starters are out with injuries and they are trying to find a QB. I think they are now using a freshman at QB. They will come in thinking they can win this one. I hope our guys show some desire and have some fight in them.

Deleted member 2897

Me & you both. In no scenario did I have us losing to Citadel. Thought we’d win USF, Citadel and at least 2 of Temple, UNC, Dook, VT, Vag, NcSt, Pitt, Miami. I really did think 5 wins was the floor.

Me too. But that was based on believing the coaches when they said originally that they’d be playing schemes that played to our guys’ strengths. And before we lost eleventeen people to injuries. It became apparently soon after the Clemson game that they gave up and decided to just run their newer offense even if we didn’t know the plays or have the right guys for the plays.

Deleted member 2897

I was going to make a joke about winning 9-6, but we each don’t have kickers, so we can’t even predict that. I think the best chance we each have for points is a defense or special teams score or return deep into the other side of the field.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
Going to make the off-season way more fun for me if we win this one.
Boy how the young have change from when I was young . beer and sex made the off-season better . Now it's beer and sleep . As I open this can of bud light at 10am ( I'm on a diet that is the reason for the bud light ) here is hoping we win and you have a great off season.