Georgia Tech (PK) vs Duke

FlatsLander

Ramblin' Wreck
This game should be a win for us. BUT we haven't played football in a month. If we cannot script a scoring drive in our first possession then I question our skill set haha. We had a month to script and plan for an opening drive score.

Defense has had ample of time to get healthy and to scheme against a sorry Duke team.

This SHOULD be a 35-20 type win for us. But will it be? haha no. We probably squeak out a 3 point win some how.
We haven't had a month to script an opening drive against Duke specifically. We had 2 weeks of planning for Pitt, and 1 week of planning for Miami. We should however see improved fundamentals and lots of renewed energy on the field.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Not only does anyone not know which Tech team will show up... who knows which Duke team will be there as well.
I watched their game with Notre Dame. First game of the season for both teams. Duke played pretty good, much better in fact than they did against North Carolina which was a complete meltdown. No matter what game I watch, I see that quarterback for Duke as being a "game manager" of sorts when they really need a "game changer" at quarterback. Offensive line was not very good either. I cannot see Tech losing this game unless we turn the ball over multiple times.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Duke OL vs GT DL aka "the moveable object meets the stoppable force"

Kidding, sort of. Seems like every time we see an OL that is porous or yields sacks, it doesn't translate to our game (e.g., Syracuse). Granted, we've had injuries, many of which were season-ending. Hopefully our extended break gave the guys we have left the opportunity to heal, and I hope they are frothing at the mouth for the opportunity this Saturday. Also helps that Brice is relatively immobile compared to what we generally see.