Georgia Tech @ Miami, 12pm Saturday February 20th

• Thread starter Deleted member 2897
  • Start date

Deleted member 2897

Georgia Tech (6-6 ACC, 10-9 overall)
Miami (3-11 ACC, 7-12 overall)

Their 3 wins are Duke, Louisville, and NC State (go figure). They have played much better at home (where they beat both Duke and Louisville).

NET Ratings:
Georgia Tech: #62
Miami: #148

This is one we honestly should win by like 15+ given the rest we've had. We'll see. No slip-ups allowed.

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
Usher has been cleared to play.

this game scares me. Miami has played inconsistently but their highs are a lot higher than a team with their net ranking should have. they took down Duke in a couple of others. I hope we're ready cuz we likely will need to be

LibertyTurns

Banned
Usher has been cleared to play.

this game scares me. Miami has played inconsistently but their highs are a lot higher than a team with their net ranking should have. they took down Duke in a couple of others. I hope we're ready cuz we likely will need to be
I love the guy but he runs like Rodney Dangerfield. Have a big game tomorrow Ush!

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Georgia Tech (6-6 ACC, 10-9 overall)
Miami (3-11 ACC, 7-12 overall)

Their 3 wins are Duke, Louisville, and NC State (go figure). They have played much better at home (where they beat both Duke and Louisville).

NET Ratings:
Georgia Tech: #62
Miami: #148

This is one we honestly should win by like 15+ given the rest we've had. We'll see. No slip-ups allowed.
You’re insane? Should win by 15? Love ya bro and I’m as big of a believer as there is and I’ll be estatic with a 5pt W.

You don’t see many blowouts on an opponents home court in the ACC. That’s said, I do expect us to grind out a W!

Deleted member 2897

You’re insane? Should win by 15? Love ya bro and I’m as big of a believer as there is and I’ll be estatic with a 5pt W.

You don’t see many blowouts on an opponents home court in the ACC. That’s said, I do expect us to grind out a W!

I will be totally happy with an ugly one point win. But having a week of rest after four games in eight days and playing a team that is not that good, I am hoping for a much more decisive victory.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I will be totally happy with an ugly one point win. But having a week of rest after four games in eight days and playing a team that is not that good, I am hoping for a much more decisive victory.
Get a 15 PT lead and bench the starters. Then hold on for the W. Any rest we can give the starting 5 is a bonus.

Jacketman99

Ramblin' Wreck
I hope we can continue to get Howard some pt. Any experience he can get without hurting the team is beneficial. Also would like to see a little more of Sturdivant. Good things seem to happen when he is on the floor. I would love for Alvarado and Devoe to play no more than 35 minutes if possible.