Georgia Tech Has The Best Band

• Thread starter Deleted member 2897
  • Start date

Deleted member 2897

Last night a few guys like Qua Searcy and Tyler Merriweather asked the Georgia Tech Band to play a popular song Mo Bamba at the White Out Saturday night. This morning the Band responded that they were learning the song. Now that's customer service for the Seniors!

Deleted member 2897

That song is straight garbage but if the players like it and it will get them pumped up, then so be it.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I wasn't familiar with it, so I looked it up on YouTube, listened to the whole thing, and I was like:

giphy.gif

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
We are up with the old gold folks due to knee problems. I will get some photos.
Where we sit Lots - ain't sxxx since Dodd quit.

They better plan on loud and proud!

TaxJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I wasn't familiar with it, so I looked it up on YouTube, listened to the whole thing, and I was like:

giphy.gif

I'm not even that much older than the players and I thought the same thing..... Straight garbage but the rapper being in a boot the whole video cracked me up

Last night a few guys like Qua Searcy and Tyler Merriweather asked the Georgia Tech Band to play a popular song Mo Bamba at the White Out Saturday night. This morning the Band responded that they were learning the song. Now that's customer service for the Seniors!

I sure hope you get to play it, since it appears that piped in music (mostly garbage IMO) takes precedence over the band lately.

That song is straight garbage but if the players like it and it will get them pumped up, then so be it.
I agree. It sounds like something the Canes would like, rather than the Jackets. And all those obscenities....WOW. I don't imagine they will be putting the words on the jumbotron...LOL. To each his own though, and, like you said, if it pumps up the players, then so be it.