Georgia Tech Football Ticket Exchange

GTMak

Georgia Tech Fan
I have 2 for UVA game for sale in cash. These are located in Section 204, Row 9. If interested shoot me a message and we can discuss logistics.

biggtfan

Jolly Good Fellow
I have 2 tix for UVA available. Section 110, Row 32. Includes two stinger seats! $60 for both. Can email a PDF for you to print tix at home. Pay via paypal.

I have a friend who is trying to set up an account here but is waiting for "approval". He has 2 tickets in the upper east (Sec. 222, Row 1, Seats 3 & 4) for Saturday. If anyone is interested, and he hasn't been approved yet and posted for himself, please let me know. They are print-at-home tickets. He is currently asking 45 each for Tech fans and 45K each for UVA fans. LOL

Last edited:
I have a friend who is trying to set up an account here but is waiting for "approval". He has 2 tickets in the upper east (Sec. 222, Row 1, Seats 3 & 4) for Saturday. If anyone is interested, and he hasn't been approved yet and posted for himself, please let me know. They are print-at-home tickets. He is currently asking 45 each for Tech fans and 45K each for UVA fans. LOL
Tickets no longer available.

theputnambee

Georgia Tech Fan
I have two ticket in section 128 top row under overhang for sale with stinger seats. $30 each. call 706 478 3022 for more info.

GTChE92

Georgia Tech Fan
I have 4 tix for tomorrow’s game in section 107 with stinger seats. The tix are print at home and are free to the first Tech fan that replies. I will email the pdf.

biggtfan

Jolly Good Fellow
I have 2 tix for UVA available. Section 110, Row 32. Includes two stinger seats! $60 for both. Can email a PDF for you to print tix at home. Pay via paypal.

Rather than let these tickets go unused, I would rather give them to another GT fan. If interested, contact me and I will email the tickets to you.