Georgia Tech Football Ticket Exchange

gtg970g

Jolly Good Fellow
I have 3 tickets for the Clemson game, section 109 row 42 for sale at $80 each.

These are season tickets so you get the concession discount but most importantly you will be in the shade the whole game.

Payment via Venmo or Paypal.

gtg970g

Jolly Good Fellow
I have 3 tickets for the Clemson game, section 109 row 42 for sale at $80 each.

These are season tickets so you get the concession discount but most importantly you will be in the shade the whole game.

Payment via Venmo or Paypal.
Tickets are sold.

AKABuzz

Georgia Tech Fan
Have 4 tix in UE, Section 228, Row 1 for Clemson game. Face value is $90 each. Will take $70 each. Also have a parking pass in the East Lot (across from Varsity). Face value is $33. Will take $25.

Want to sell all 4 tickets and pass together.

Will need payment via Paypal before I email tix and pass.

Jmonty71

Banned
Looking for affordable tickets, for the Clemson game. Don't care where they are. In the middlenof buying a house and cash is not flowing, for tickets...lol

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
At least 2, maybe 4. But 2 for wife and I would be great.

I was about to offer them to you but I need to talk with the wife. You may not consider them affordable anyway. I just looked and saw that face value is $95 in Section 102. I didn’t realize they were that high. I have two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jmonty71

Banned
I was about to offer them to you but I need to talk with the wife. You may not consider them affordable anyway. I just looked and saw that face value is $95 in Section 102. I didn’t realize they were that high. I have two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, I was hoping to get some through Vettix , but they may not have any.

theputnambee

Georgia Tech Fan
I have two extra for Clemson......sec 128. Row 34. Under the overhang of upper deck so you will be in the shade all day. 160 for the pair.

AKABuzz

Georgia Tech Fan
Have 4 tix in UE, Section 228, Row 1 for Clemson game. Face value is $90 each. Will take $70 each. Also have a parking pass in the East Lot (across from Varsity). Face value is $33. Will take $25.

Want to sell all 4 tickets and pass together.

Will need payment via Paypal before I email tix and pass.

Tickets are sold. Still have parking pass for sale.

UgagSucks

Jolly Good Fellow
I have 1 extra Clemson ticket in section 222 - asking $75 for it. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

BuckeyeJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I have 4 tickets available to the Clemson game. They are the mobile season tickets so I won't know where the seats are located until 3 hours before kickoff.

I would imagine they are in the upper North.

Asking for $50 each and willing to sell 2 or 4 at a time.

GTMak

Georgia Tech Fan
I have 2 tickets available for the Clemson game. These are located in the UW in Section 204, row 9 with a $100 face value each. I will be willing to let a Tech fan have both for $150 in cash.