Georgia Tech Football Ticket Exchange

gtjackets930

Jolly Good Fellow
I have two for sale and have a buddy next to me who I think will be selling his as well (2 seats also). They're in section 101 if you're interested.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I have two for sale and have a buddy next to me who I think will be selling his as well (2 seats also). They're in section 101 if you're interested.

How is anyone missing this game barring unexpected emergency? :D

Section 101 rocks...especially toward the top near the aisle ;) Biggest downside is site lines of the north end zone, especially down the sideline toward the west stands. But hey..that’s what the Jumbotron is there for.

Dustman

Helluva Engineer

Section 101 rocks...especially toward the top near the aisle ;) Biggest downside is site lines of the north end zone, especially down the sideline toward the west stands. But hey..that’s what the Jumbotron is there for.
You mean the sideline that Lance Austin made famous in 2015?

boger2337

Helluva Engineer

We are 101 row 25 seats 1 and 2!

MonroeJacket

GT Athlete
Does anyone have any available tickets for the Alcorn State game? Mods please move if this is not the correct thread. Thanks!