GEORGIA TECH BASKETBALL HOSTS VIRGINIA TECH 2/17/2018

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Get there early! The first 1,000 fans entering the doors Saturday will be eligible to receive a bobblehead honoring former Yellow Jackets’ star guard, Iman Shumpert.

THEN... Post game -
It's the annual Letterwinners Game following the Virginia Tech game Saturday in Mccamish Pavilion. Legendary coach Bobby Cremins and the first Yellow Jacket All-American, Roger Kaiser, are back to coach the two alumni squads.

tatertot1

Ramblin' Wreck
Get there early! The first 1,000 fans entering the doors Saturday will be eligible to receive a bobblehead honoring former Yellow Jackets’ star guard, Iman Shumpert.

THEN... Post game -
It's the annual Letterwinners Game following the Virginia Tech game Saturday in Mccamish Pavilion. Legendary coach Bobby Cremins and the first Yellow Jacket All-American, Roger Kaiser, are back to coach the two alumni squads.
I'll be there with 2 others can't wait #BeatVt thanks for the thread on here awbuzz hope to see a lot of yall there! Sting Vt

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I thin we win easily in a game poorly played by both teams. Talking with VT fans, they are more despondent about their team than I think we are. At least I/we think we have a future.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
I thin we win easily in a game poorly played by both teams. Talking with VT fans, they are more despondent about their team than I think we are. At least I/we think we have a future.

You must be talking to some really pessimistic people. Especially since they just beat the #1 team in the country (and then got whooped by Duke of course)

I think we get whooped today. The Hokies still have an invite to the dance I think and our blood is obviously in the water. I don’t see how we stop J-Rob, NAW, Bibbs and Hill (though Hill’s mins have diminished lately).

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
Just looking at Ken Pom for some relaxing Saturday morning analytics...

We are 0-12 in "A" (Top 50, adjusted for location) games but 3-0 in "B" (Top 100, location adjusted) games. Va Tech at McCamish is a "B" game
KenPom model gives us a 37% probability of winning, but predicts it will be a close game

With Jose and CGB, I think we win. Given that we have neither, I think we need a little bit of luck but we can win this game. If Va Poly is hitting threes, we're sunk. If they are off, even a little bit, today, we have a puncher's chance.

What can we do to influence that? Show up and get f***ing LOUD! Heading down to McC now. See y'all there!

slugboy

Staff member
Started! Got a couple of 3’s, but perimeter defense needs work

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk