Georgia Tech adds 2 analysts to staff

travgt01

Ramblin' Wreck
Nichols record at Davidson is abysmal. I'm sure that's a tough place to win at but man that is bad.

The 36-year-old Nicholls was 7-49 with the Wildcats, but only one of the wins was against a Division I program. This year’s team was 2-9 overall and 0-8 in the Pioneer Football League.

alentrekin

Ramblin' Wreck
Nichols was an option qb on an undefeated Davidson team, and was pretty excellent at Marist (personal bias, but anyone who knows him would say this is a great hire).

Also, Davidson football has zero scholarships. They used to be dIII, but a little big money came in and endowed it just enough to lose every year.

Lavoisier

Ramblin' Wreck
Disagree. Lots of bad head coaches make good coordinators and analysts. His teams at Toledo when he was DC were always good. On a side note, those Toledo teams had a lot of young coaches who went on to big things (Matt Campbell, Scott Satterfield, Jason Candle among them).

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Nichols record at Davidson is abysmal. I'm sure that's a tough place to win at but man that is bad.

The 36-year-old Nicholls was 7-49 with the Wildcats, but only one of the wins was against a Division I program. This year’s team was 2-9 overall and 0-8 in the Pioneer Football League.
The only thing they do well at Davidson is Men's Basketball;)