Georgia Tech (-4) @ Pittsburg

smathis30

Ramblin' Wreck
Opening as a 4 point favorite

GT is the 26th ranked team in S&P + making a trip to the 75th ranked Pitt Panthers

Other rankings of note:
Saragin: GT-44 Pitt-75
FEI-(not updated through yesterdays games) GT-46 Pitt-50
FPI-GT-37 vs Pitt-77
AP-Unkranked vs Unranked
Coaches-unranked vs unranked

My personal rankings have GT at 26 and Pitt at 65 and GT as an 8 point favorite on the road

JorgeJonas

Helluva Engineer
Let’s see what the hurricane does. It’s possoble the game is either cancelled or is played in a monsoon.

smathis30

Ramblin' Wreck
Updated S&P rankings now also have GT favored in 8/10 remaining games. Clemson and UGA only two games we aren't the projected favorites.

Game by game:

Pitt-80%
Clemson-33%
BGSU-98%
Louisville-77%
Duke-59% (note: their QB and best corner are both out for the season as of today)
VT-54%
UNC-89%
Miami-60%
UVA-81%
UGA-11%

Jacketman1

Ramblin' Wreck
Is that the offensive lineman that we let turn into Gronk?
Nope, that was an offensive tackle named O'Neill, first name escapes me. Qadree Ollison is their RB, and he torched Penn State last night. They also have an average QB, Kenny Pickett, which means he will look like a Heisman contender. This game worries me. We always have trouble with Pitt, AND they had a punt return TD against us last year. Granted, that guy is gone, but still, we need to improve.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
Nope, that was an offensive tackle named O'Neill, first name escapes me. Qadree Ollison is their RB, and he torched Penn State last night. They also have an average QB, Kenny Pickett, which means he will look like a Heisman contender. This game worries me. We always have trouble with Pitt, AND they had a punt return TD against us last year. Granted, that guy is gone, but still, we need to improve.

We will be fine. Their kicker graduated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheTechGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
Ollison had one long TD run early. He then carried 20 times for 56 yards. He did not consistently gain a lot of yards against Penn State, and I would not say he “torched” them.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Opening as a 4 point favorite

GT is the 26th ranked team in S&P + making a trip to the 75th ranked Pitt Panthers

Other rankings of note:
Saragin: GT-44 Pitt-75
FEI-(not updated through yesterdays games) GT-46 Pitt-50
FPI-GT-37 vs Pitt-77
AP-Unkranked vs Unranked
Coaches-unranked vs unranked

My personal rankings have GT at 26 and Pitt at 65 and GT as an 8 point favorite on the road
Thanks for posting the spread and for the additional info. Will be interesting to see how the GT Sagarin, FEI and S&P numbers take hold over the course of the season.