Georgia Tech 2015 Hype Video | "A New Era" | Ramblin' Effects |

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
2:32 6 intercepts taking it to house - almost to goal line gt 20 trailing olay when opponent player goes into his knees - classy coaching . Not sure if uga or clemson

Buzz4Him

Georgia Tech Fan

My favorite video I've made so far, go check it out!!!

Thanks for making this. As I watched this, it dawned on me how much our team {last year} has started looking like the old CPJ and Erk GSU teams. Those were some awesome teams to watch play. Run Hard, Played Tough, busted peoples Butts, and didn't take prisoners. This team started looking like that through the year last year, and "by the time the leaves started falling, this team was rolling" just like they used to say of GSU.

I am pumped for this season!

JDjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Well... the World Cup and Gold Cup were providing a nice distraction during the wait for football season until this. Why is it still so far off?

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
2:32 6 intercepts taking it to house - almost to goal line gt 20 trailing olay when opponent player goes into his knees - classy coaching . Not sure if uga or clemson
Wow, I never noticed that before...blatant cheap shot. Good thing Austin (?) saw it coming and was able to deflect so he didn't get hurt