Georgia Tech (+16.5) vs. Virginia

Jacket Bracket

Jolly Good Fellow
My brother and my team playoffs start next week. Honestly, I think we're going to get smoked, but between the two of us we are happy to have made the playoffs in the first year.

Honestly, I don't think the line is ridiculous. Broncos a weirdo, but he's a rock solid X's and O's defensive coach, and nothing I have seen from you guys on offense would scare me. (Not trying to talk trash, just trying to give an honest appraisal). What I seen from you guys, @Ibeeballin thank you, is pretty much bog-standard spread offense. It won't be anything uva's defense hasn't been practicing against all season long.

On defense,if Perkins stays healthy, I don't think you have the horses to deal with him.

Now, I've been wrong before, and I'll be wrong again, and maybe Collins has something cooked up, but I think this might be one where GT looks pretty bad on the scoreboard.

Thank you for your thoughts. No disagreements from me. I think y’all have a good coach and a bright future.

Do you mind sharing your brothers team info? It’s fun to follow. Good luck in the playoffs and kudos for making it in year 1.

ilovetheoption

Helluva Engineer
Thank you for your thoughts. No disagreements from me. I think y’all have a good coach and a bright future.

Do you mind sharing your brothers team info? It’s fun to follow. Good luck in the playoffs and kudos for making it in year 1.
To be honest, and this isn't a shot at you, but there are just too many weirdos on the internet for me to feel comfortable doing that. All it takes is one guy to start trying to take things into the real world, and my brothers career is screwed up.

I genuinely appreciate the interest, and wanting to route, but I just don't trust some random a hole (again, not you, but just some random person on the site who may not even be a poster but just a lurker) not to act sketchy.

You know, someone who takes it way too seriously "this UVA fan said he's going to beat Georgia tech, this'll teach him"

stech81

Helluva Engineer
UVA is weird team. Like you said, not sure if they do anything great but Perkins makes plays.

But given up 28 and 31 to UL & UNC and being HB screen to death by Miami leaves me to think UVA defense could be had. Hopefully, we can make some plays
Maybe not great examples UNC did score 38 on us and UL is averaging 32 points a game a ( few) more than us. How good is their OL and DL I have not seem them play this year.

Jacket Bracket

Jolly Good Fellow
To be honest, and this isn't a shot at you, but there are just too many weirdos on the internet for me to feel comfortable doing that. All it takes is one guy to start trying to take things into the real world, and my brothers career is screwed up.

I genuinely appreciate the interest, and wanting to route, but I just don't trust some random a hole (again, not you, but just some random person on the site who may not even be a poster but just a lurker) not to act sketchy.

You know, someone who takes it way too seriously "this UVA fan said he's going to beat Georgia tech, this'll teach him"
I totally understand! Best of luck anyway and thanks for the clarification of me not being the a-hole :)

Deleted member 2897

I think Virginia wins 34-19

I am thinking 34-17. That way at a 16.5 point spread, Virginia covers by 0.5 points. Making us 1-8 on the season against the spread. We're averaging like 11 points per game on offense in regulation against P5 competition. This weekend against Pitt, we scored twice:
1) 1 play drive with a 51 yard pass. (following a fumble)
2) A 4 play, -1 yard drive that resulted in a FG. (following a blocked punt)

Here were the number of plays per drive:
1) 5
2) 3
3) 3
4) 7 (missed FG)
5) 1
6) 5
7) 3
8) 4
9) 4
10) 10 (fumble)
11) 3
12) 1
13) 3

11 of our 13 drives were 5 plays or less. Just think about that for a bit. Our 2 longest drives didn't result in scores.

Jmonty71

Banned