Georgia State Panthers

1939hotmagic

Jolly Good Fellow
One of the more entertaining quotes from the Vols' board: "Georgia State had never beaten a Power 5 team. They were 2-10 last year. We paid them $ 950,000 for what they gave us today. This was a sacrificial lamb game, and the lamb got off the altar and sacrificed us. . . ."

Deleted member 2897

Happens every year - 8-10 SEC teams are ranked pre-season, then at the end it’s about 5. How you can have the best players money can buy and lose all the time is beyond me, but the SEC is great at it.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
Happens every year - 8-10 SEC teams are ranked pre-season, then at the end it’s about 5. How you can have the best players money can buy and lose all the time is beyond me, but the SEC is great at it.
If Tennessee were to can Jeremy Pruitt i would put my money on Phil Fulmer hiring Liberty head coach Hugh Freeze as his replacement at head coach.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
North Carolina beat South Carolina
Umm, kinda think it was 1-1.

Plus, ACC had one embarrassing loss caused by the terrible coaching hire at FSU, but beyond that I don't think any ACC faves lost games (unlike the SEC).

slugboy

Staff member
Looks like Ga State shocked the official Tennessee Twitter account into silence

@awfulannouncing: Tennesee football Twitter account goes dark after Georgia State’s fourth quarter domination http://dlvr.it/RCHNyT

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk