Georgia Southern-1st of 2

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
Traveling to Statesboro for the Feb edition of this matchup (2nd will be in March). Ga Southern won 1 & lost 2. Two of those (a win & a loss) were in extra innings. Perhaps the extra 8 innings on Sat & Sun taxed their bullpen just a little. ?

These midweek games are very important. Need to pile up the wins (ugly or not).

All indications are Hurter is starting.
https://ramblinwreck.com/no-19-tech-preps-for-road-matchup-at-georgia-southern/

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
Traveling to Statesboro for the Feb edition of this matchup (2nd will be in March). Ga Southern won 1 & lost 2. Two of those (a win & a loss) were in extra innings. Perhaps the extra 8 innings on Sat & Sun taxed their bullpen just a little. ?

These midweek games are very important. Need to pile up the wins (ugly or not).

All indications are Hurter is starting.
https://ramblinwreck.com/no-19-tech-preps-for-road-matchup-at-georgia-southern/
Ok. That wasn't my best work. What I meant to say/include...

...Georgia Southern was 1-2 this past weekend at Auburn (a pre-season top 15 team.

senoiajacket

Helluva Engineer
LoL. Hope we have less errors than were in the article.

Good luck & hope you pull them through! Hope Hurter blows them away as well!

With him the mid week starter, who will be our third starter for UCLA?

Deleted member 2897

Oh. I'm not going. I meant "the team" is traveling. Like I said... not my best work. o_O

OK, the die is cast. We beat Georgia Southern, and FredJacket has to quickly write all future work without stopping to breathe and without being able to proofread anything before hitting the submit button.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
OK, the die is cast. We beat Georgia Southern, and FredJacket has to quickly write all future work without stopping to breathe and without being able to proofread anything before hitting the submit button.
And if we lose?...

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
And if we lose?...

We lose.

Went back and looked at the G Southern and Auburn games. The Saturday and Sunday games went 13 innings each. 5 pitchers used each game.

And Auburn is currently #22.

So G Southern looks pretty good; we'll see what they have to pitch tomorrow. They have to get ready for WVU this weekend.

I hope Hurter comes out and throws strikes. My recollection last year was that he had trouble to start but once he settled in he was fine. Hopefully after last year and summer ball (3.09 ERA, 1.16 WHIP and 3.67 K-BB) in Cape Cod he'll be in the groove to start.