Georgia players doing UGA things

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
First of all, I'm not recommending anyone click this link. I'm merely providing it in case anyone is interested in seeing for themselves why I'm outraged right now.

http://www.ajc.com/news/local/gwinn...d-student-sex-assault/rtxbr5AIbiCGnlsg8VQ5NN/

This was the most irresponsible, tone deaf, biased article I've ever read in my life. First of all, the ajc chooses to identify this guy as a "former gwinnett teacher". We all know hell well the reason this is a story is because he's a FORMER UGA PLAYER!

Then, the article goes on to explain how all these coworkers showed up in court to support the guy as character witnesses. Describing that he always helped with snacks and was so selfless. Are you f*cking kidding me? I'm sure he 'gave of himself' to that preteen he was sexting too, huh? All those teachers should be fired as well.

On top of that, they go on to explain how he felt "trapped" after the 1st encounter with the child. Again, are you f*cking kidding me? Is HE the victim here now? They had 20 or 30 sexual encounters!! What was she some kind of freaking mind-control wizard or something? She was in the 10th grade when this started but the article goes out of it's way to describe her as "now-18". That's total bullsh*t.

I'm sorry. I'm usually short or silent with the anti-pro-dawg-ajc stuff but this was just over the top. And if you're a teacher or school employee and you can't understand how unacceptable this is, you don't deserve to have your job.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
First of all, I'm not recommending anyone click this link. I'm merely providing it in case anyone is interested in seeing for themselves why I'm outraged right now.

http://www.ajc.com/news/local/gwinn...d-student-sex-assault/rtxbr5AIbiCGnlsg8VQ5NN/

This was the most irresponsible, tone deaf, biased article I've ever read in my life. First of all, the ajc chooses to identify this guy as a "former gwinnett teacher". We all know hell well the reason this is a story is because he's a FORMER UGA PLAYER!

Then, the article goes on to explain how all these coworkers showed up in court to support the guy as character witnesses. Describing that he always helped with snacks and was so selfless. Are you f*cking kidding me? I'm sure he 'gave of himself' to that preteen he was sexting too, huh? All those teachers should be fired as well.

On top of that, they go on to explain how he felt "trapped" after the 1st encounter with the child. Again, are you f*cking kidding me? Is HE the victim here now? They had 20 or 30 sexual encounters!! What was she some kind of freaking mind-control wizard or something? She was in the 10th grade when this started but the article goes out of it's way to describe her as "now-18". That's total bullsh*t.

I'm sorry. I'm usually short or silent with the anti-pro-dawg-ajc stuff but this was just over the top. And if you're a teacher or school employee and you can't understand how unacceptable this is, you don't deserve to have your job.
That is truly a disgusting article. That dude knew he was going wrong when he started snapchatting her, he was no more "trapped" than the guys Chris Hansen used to bust.