Georgia - Florida

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Who ya guys got in this one?

I think UF is too beat up to win this one. But I will be rooting for them.

gt13

Ramblin' Wreck
Realistically I think uga rolls but we will see how they play now that their sec championship hopes are (almost) bust. Theyre currently in a tailspin though and the vandy loss was their worst in a while. So maybe we have a chance. We as in, gator nation. As in, not us.

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
28-10 UGA wins I hope UF wins to completely shatter UGAs hopes of goin to the SEC championship. I don't think mizz will represent the east and I don't want the dogs gettin momentum late in the season.

DaddyBill

Jolly Good Fellow
Florida has fallen on hard times this year with too many injuries. uGa is probably getting their RB back, although half of Athens has played wide receiver. This could be a 10-7 or a 40-37 game. May not be a good Saturday in Jax for Muschamp's boys.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Maybe it'll be a real physical game if ya know what I mean and the mutts will be sending a few more to the infirmary. One can only hope.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
As inept Florida offense is, UGA D will make them look like Oregon. I haven't seen anything from UGA D for me to believe they will not give up 30+pts to Florida. Their D can made Vandy backup look like a All-SEC performer. Florida will throw the kitchen sink at Murray. Ima go 30-24 FLA