Geoff Collins worst GT coach of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Hope that some folks have finished emptying the bladders and quit pissing on each other.

TFG may not have totally "lost the locker room" like B**** L****, but his results on the field put in the position to get the title of WOAT... The opposite of GOAT.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Agree 👍 @Northeast Stinger WEAR the gear! I promise. I proudly wore some Emory gear when my daughter was working on her Master's there.
Thanks. I’ll try to get over it but it will be hard. School colors have an historic meaning in academia that I was taught to honor. If I had someone in my immediate family at Tech, especially a child, it would be easy.

That and the fact that I have made fun of countless uga fans who did not go to Georgia. Of course, to be fair, many of them didn’t even go to college. Or finish high school. 😊

ThatGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
One thing that’s happened from this thread is that my Ignore list has grown by at least 3 people. So I suppose that’s finally one good thing TFG did, I guess?

CEB

Helluva Engineer
Having gone to a liberal arts college, naturally I don't get this. What is a "BSBC"?

Yup. Building Construction. @4shotB beat me to the punch. It became clear to me fairly quickly that my sordid relationship with calculus was going nowhere fast. So I stopped after 3...

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Have they changed the degrees now. I have a Bachelor in Electrical Engineering (BEE) but a MSEE degree. I think Auburn also has a BEE degree but most universities have Bachelor of Science. I started to write BS but knew that would get comments.

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
Have they changed the degrees now. I have a Bachelor in Electrical Engineering (BEE) but a MSEE degree. I think Auburn also has a BEE degree but most universities have Bachelor of Science. I started to write BS but knew that would get comments.
Would be a Bachelors of Science or a Bachelors of Arts

whitegoldsphinx

Ramblin' Wreck
Some people were right about TFG from the moment he was hired. Tough for some of us to admit that.
I was a naysayer after his initial press conference where he described what the practice routine was going to be. I made one or two posts saying that the practice protocol would never work, and I got mass-condemned for being too negative. I never said a bad word about the man after that. Got to keep that rainbow and unicorn vibe going.

Status
Not open for further replies.