Geoff Collins worst GT coach of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.

okiemon

Helluva Engineer
That’s my opinion, too, but as MacJacket said, it’s impossible to prove. Let’s just agree he’s bad.

GTBandit22

Helluva Engineer
If he would have claimed illness and left after year 2, it would be up for debate.
After that point there was no question

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Before 1989, people would have said this about Ross. Let's put it this way: he's the worse coach we've had since B*** L****. There. I don't think you have any objections. Btw, the two were very similar and I'm not that surprised. Disappointed, yes, but not surprised.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
We didn't look tough out there. Ole Miss was man handling us in the line , during tackles. They challenged us physically and we didn't respond. We looked whipped very early in this game. Not sure what is motivating this team. Terrible blocking at times. It was just bad.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Before 1989, people would have said this about Ross. Let's put it this way: he's the worse coach we've had since B*** L****. There. I don't think you have any objections. Btw, the two were very similar and I'm not that surprised. Disappointed, yes, but not surprised.
Ross had a proven record as a head coach. His teams improved and it didn't take 4 years.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
I was concerned about the hire. Used car salesmen turn me off, and since many of you seemed excited by his schtick, I hoped my spidey senses and experience with his personality would be wrong. He is the worst GT head coach I have ever experienced, and it is not close. I have been watching GT football since the 70s, and I became a fan when I started attending in 1982.

DC Bee

Ramblin' Wreck
Except BL succeeded Ross

Status
Not open for further replies.