1. Welcome to Georgia Tech Swarm! JOIN US and be a part of the SWARM! GO JACKETS! THWg!

General thread about gun control/gun legislation

Discussion in 'The Swarm Lounge' started by Whiskey_Clear, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Supersizethatorder-mutt

Supersizethatorder-mutt Helluva Engineer

No. You need some education time.

2. armeck

armeck Ramblin' Wreck

Counting yourself in that 90% as well, apparently.

3. Supersizethatorder-mutt

I have a certain amount of trust in Snopes, but generally not for political issues.

4. Supersizethatorder-mutt

That is true, but of that 90%, more than half think she's correct, and I don't think she's ever correct.

5. GT_EE78

GT_EE78 Helluva Engineer

upload_2020-1-22_15-26-28.jpeg

6. armeck

armeck Ramblin' Wreck

7. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

8. Supersizethatorder-mutt

You talk about "angry" people. Have you ever seen the current darling of the left, little Greta? She is not only always angry, she reads all her speeches and can't even answer simple questions when posed to her. She is putting on an act, prodded on by her abusive parents and the media who thinks she has educated opinions. And she ALWAYS has a scowl on her face. I feel sorry for her going through live, not only with the disorder she has, but being used as a tool by her parents and the left.

9. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

Well because she’s mentally ill. It’s not her fault. She’s being used as a pawn because people on the left think you’re not supposed to be allowed to disagree with someone who is underage and has a mental disability. Sad trombone.

10. Supersizethatorder-mutt

The saddest thing is that her parents are willingly allowing this all to happen. The fact that they are willingly allowing it sounds like child abuse to me.

11. armeck

armeck Ramblin' Wreck

My man, are you seriously saying you don't see the merged US + Confederate Battle flag? I'm not even sure what message it supposed to present to be honest, quite schizo in it's logic.

12. Sidewalking

Sidewalking Banned

That was a ton of photos to peruse. Big mass of humanity, large police presence, lots of semi auto rifles, and 1/2 of a confederate flag amongst tens of thousands of people. Yes.....AOC is a fount of truth telling.

13. Sidewalking

Sidewalking Banned

Weren't you earlier taking issue with the notion of Trump joking about Russia providing Hillary's emails? lol

14. Sidewalking

Sidewalking Banned

They are about as trustworthy as politifact aka politifalse.

15. armeck

armeck Ramblin' Wreck

No I don't think I was, link?

16. armeck

armeck Ramblin' Wreck

Proof of that claim, or just a good ol' trust your gut thing?

17. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

I just said I did. Don't know what else to tell you. AOC is a pathological liar.

Here is how Snopes and Politifact work:

"Right wing websites are asserting that X is a Ukranian businessman who had ties to the Kremlin. Through corrupt backdoor deals with international banks he was able to covertly fund several anti-American militia efforts throughout the region."

Rating: False.

Explanation: While all of the other facts are true, and while X was indeed born in the Ukraine, he became a US citizen in 2014.

18. Sidewalking

Sidewalking Banned

Believe what you want to believe. I've seen enough garbage from that source to know its a heaping land fill of BS.

TheSilasSonRising likes this.
  19. TheSilasSonRising

TheSilasSonRising Helluva Engineer

“Candidate Jones said, on Tuesday, that men should not be able to wear blue shirts.”

Snopes - “True. Candidate Jones said men should not be able to wear blue shirts on Tuesday.”

Snopes lies, misinforms, is illiterate at best.

Regardless, looking forward to getting my new 10.5”, 300 B/O upper with the 5000 round mags next week.

awbuzz, bwelbo and Sidewalking like this.
  20. armeck

armeck Ramblin' Wreck

So no proof just hypotheticals and gut feelings because you don't like their conclusions.