General News about Key and his Staff

stinger 1957

Helluva Engineer
As has been said through many different people and many different ways, I'm really liking what I see going on with our FB program, for me it's down right impressive. May have already been said, don't know if it will translate into championships but I believe it will definitely bring winning CFB back to GT and I'm guessing championships in time. For me it is already beginning to soften the blow from Collins and it did bring us CBK, not sure we would have had him otherwise, my way of getting past the bitterness left from Collins era. Go Jackets!

CrackerJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
As has been said through many different people and many different ways, I'm really liking what I see going on with our FB program, for me it's down right impressive. May have already been said, don't know if it will translate into championships but I believe it will definitely bring winning CFB back to GT and I'm guessing championships in time. For me it is already beginning to soften the blow from Collins and it did bring us CBK, not sure we would have had him otherwise, my way of getting past the bitterness left from Collins era. Go Jackets!

Absolutely. I like Key more every time I hear him, and his assistants are damn impressive, too. They all understand a successful outcome is the result of a process, and the emphasis on toughness is key to that process (pun intended!). There will be bumps in the road, but we are gonna surprise some people this season.

BainbridgeJacket

Helluva Engineer
Absolutely. I like Key more every time I hear him, and his assistants are damn impressive, too. They all understand a successful outcome is the result of a process, and the emphasis on toughness is key to that process (pun intended!). There will be bumps in the road, but we are gonna surprise some people this season.
Collins talked a lot about process as well.