General News about Key and his Staff

whitegoldsphinx

Ramblin' Wreck
Elephant Skydiving GIF

I agree. Send the surrogates. Go big or go home.
As God is my witness, I didn't know that elephants couldn't fly!

alagold

Helluva Engineer

GT33

Helluva Engineer
I am curious. How many of you knew that "ideation" is a real word? I didn't until I looked it up but it is a word I have never heard anyone actually use...kind of like the words "chortle", "guffaw", "effete", "eschew" or "insouciant". you see them in books but never hear anyone use them in conversation. I have said it before, I am very skeptical of nebulous job titles. WTBS, wish him the best in his job...whatever it may be. ;)
Ideationing is no easy feat. Hope he's got the chops for it.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
And honestly, I imagine if I were still working a "real job" (i.e. a "high paying" job), I would be using it too. I used the buzz words liberally (corporate code switching if you will) in my day as I needed the paycheck.Had mouths to feed and bills to pay. Survivalism in the postmodern world. It worked. I jumped off the merry go round and left on my own volition. Left all the jargon in the trash and my good stapler on my desk for the next guy. :)
Wow! Love the Milton reference.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
As a former professional skydiver and an AFF instructor, I'm of course down with this idea.

(Only problem is, for the time it would take to get CBK trained up to this level, I'd much rather see him doing other things.) :cool:
why don't you arrange to tandem jump CBK in to the next 5 star's campus? Is it called tandem? Just strap him in

GoJackets1

Georgia Tech Fan
Is there anyone who is worried that Georgia would come after Buster Faulkner if Todd Monken is hired away by an NFL team this offseason? Todd Monken has already interviewed with the Baltimore Ravens.