Gator Bowl Ticket Status

megatron

Jolly Good Fellow
Looks like Kentucky has sold their allotment and GT has only sold half so far.

We really need to show up and support our Jackets!

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Isn't Jacksonville basically the Lexington of Florida? I'm sure they all have cousin wives to stay with. We have to plan and book hotels.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I just bought 4 for 30 bucks a pop (+ fees) on vivid seats. Upper deck east, but 50 yd line. I'm gonna park for free on the south side of the river then take the water taxi across. It won't save me much on parking, but it sure will save me the headache of driving into and out of that d*** parking lot. The water taxi has a pick up at most of the downtown hotels.

Yoda

Helluva Engineer
What's the best place to buy the tix? Trying to help out my parents, brother, and his family. I can't make it this year. I'll go to the National Championship game next year.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
What's the best place to buy the tix? Trying to help out my parents, brother, and his family. I can't make it this year. I'll go to the National Championship game next year.

If price is why you're asking I've had good luck on StubHub. I bought mine through the GTAA this year but used StubHub for the ACCG 2 years ago.

65Jacket

GT Athlete
Buying thru stub hub does not benefit our program, although it does beat staying at home. All of us need to make a commitment to raise our monetary support in the coming years to save our program. I will do my part.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Buying thru stub hub does not benefit our program, although it does beat staying at home. All of us need to make a commitment to raise our monetary support in the coming years to save our program. I will do my part.

We either walk the walk / talk the talk or remain 3rd rate.
Does anyone save during the year (trust me I know how hard it is with kids, emergencies) because we should assume we will go to a bowl?

Jax is not ElPaso.

Deleted member 2897

Essentially, we are smarter than Kentucky is. Tickets can be had on Stubhub for around $20. Everyone knows at these types of bowl games, you wait and by tickets on the open market for half price. The ACC Championship was a good barometer for these sorts of things, where they had to give away literally thousands of tickets.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Essentially, we are smarter than Kentucky is. Tickets can be had on Stubhub for around $20. Everyone knows at these types of bowl games, you wait and by tickets on the open market for half price. The ACC Championship was a good barometer for these sorts of things, where they had to give away literally thousands of tickets.

And that takes money right out of the program from what I understand.